Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Best of 2014 Dejanae Events Style (Day #31)


I'm so thankful for the wonderful 2014 wedding and event season!!!  I have worked with some of the most amazing Chicago and national vendors.  Now having been in business 14 1/2 years, I'd like to say I've seen and done almost everything, but that wouldn't be the case because every couple leaves me open to learning more. 

I am so honored to have been asked by newspapers, blogs and magazines for articles, quotes and even to bring my Partyscape vision to life.  I'm honored to have worked with Diann Valentine for 6-weeks of the summer as the Lead Event Producer on one of her fabulous weddings and to be the Transportation and Logistics Manager of Nike's World Basketball Festival.  I am so honored to now hold Best of Weddings by The Knot in the wedding coordinator category for 6 years and to be apart of their Hall of Fame.  Wow!  And last I'm honored to have the most amazing team of professionals who have had my back.


To my past and 2014 clients...to my vendor friends...and to my amazing family, I toast to you as this year and series of blog post comes to an end.  The year 2014 was great BUT 2015 will be EPIC!!!

Until tomorrow...WEDologize!

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful post. I totally agree with you that when you select any wedding venue, always keeps in mind that hall is easily accessible, having enough space with a good catering team. These were the criteria when I looked Chicago Wedding Venues for my cousin’s reception.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails