Monday, December 29, 2014

An Untouched Ceremony Aisle (Day #29)

I'm big on not allowing wedding guests to walk down the ceremony aisle as they enter the venue.  There isn't a steadfast rule about the aisle, I just find it to set the stage for the wedding party and I feel it should be untouched prior to the start of the ceremony.  And that is especially the case should the aisle runner be pre-laid, if there is elaborate decor or candles positioned down the center aisle.

That is why I will rope off or ribbon off the center aisle and have the hostesses and/or ushers to ask guests to use the side aisles for seating.  Then I will remove the "barrier" just a few moments before the start of the ceremony.  Again, this is just my opinion and please know this entire blog post will be mute if their is no center aisle at the ceremony venue :)
 
Until tomorrow...WEDologize!

(Photo credit - www.vsphoto.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails