Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Matrimony Monday!!!



Well I thought I wasn't going to start my 2012 blogging until tomorrow, but Matrimony Monday totally slipped my mind!  What does Matrimony Monday mean?  Well with the most engagements happening between the Christmas and New Year holiday, the Monday after New Year Day is believed to be the most popular planning day of the newly engaged bride.  So of course, I need to be apart of the planning and education :)

Below are a few of our blog posts that I find most helpful when beginning the wedding planning process.  Let me know your thoughts as you use the topics to plan one of the most memorable days of your life.


And don't forget to check out all the posts published December 2011.  It was 31 Days of creative fun!!!

Until next time...WEDologize!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails