Many of the early summer couple are at the stage where they need to apply for a marriage license. Below are the details for making this fabulous day you have planner...LEGAL.
- You must be 18 years of age to apply for a marriage license.
- Both parties must be present and will have to show proper identification.
- In Illinois, no blood test or medical exam is required.
- You can apply for licenses Monday through Friday and sometimes on Saturday's if noted by the office.
- Depending on the county, the marriage license will cost a one time fee of $15-50, in cash.
- The license is valid 60 days from the date of application.
Below are some locations:
118 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60602
421 North County Farm Road
Wheaton, IL 60187
302 North Chicago Street
Joliet, IL 60431
More information can be obtained at http://illinois.usmarriagelaws.com/
Until next time...WEDologize!