Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WEDology 200th Blog!!!


In the mist of 31 Days of December, I'm inserting an additional blog as a celebration of my new milestone...my 200th blog!!!  I have been blogging consistently...minus a few crazy planning months when I couldn't blog twice a week...since November 2009 and today, I'd like you to toast and celebrate with me as I move towards another 200!!!

So grab your purple, or green, martini and let's celebrate!!!


Now back to our regularly scheduled program ;)  Day 20 of 31 Days of Blogging coming right up!

Until next time...WEDologize!!!

(photo credits - www.amartinialwayshelps2.blogspot.com; www.hrib.deviantart.com; www.weddingbee.com; www.candywarehouse.com)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations... Wonderful accomplishment Dez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bookie! You know it's been a challenge, but I plan to press forward! My goal for 2012 will be 100+ posts over 10 months. Wish me luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails