Sunday, December 18, 2011

Plastic or Paper? (Day#18)

Now I love a great signature drink.  In fact, I personally believe every couple should have a drink named after them at the reception.  Martinis are my favorite probably because of the glassware used for those sexy drinks!  But I've recently come across a trend that can even make a mason jar look hottttt!  STRAWS!!!  Now I'm not speaking of the plastic variety we can get inside the cup and of a McDonald's Sweet Tea, but the paper straws that come in a wide array of colors and add whimsy to any drink.


 

 Now that's truly adding a statement to your signature drink!

Until next time...WEDologize!

(photo credits - www.weddingobsession.com; www.etsy.com; www.stylemepretty.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails