Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Trip as Husband and Wife

I want to apologize to my followers for the lack of blogs for the month of May. This was the busiest May we have had...EVER. And although I'm truly thankful for the business, half the time I didn't know if I was coming or going :) But I'm back on track. So here goes.


I've coordinated six weddings in the last 6 weeks and five of those newlyweds went on a honeymoon. After reading the Summer 2011 edition of Get Married, I thought their article called "Honeymoon 101" provided an awesome checklist of what to carry on the flight and what to check. Below I've listed a few of their useful tips:


Carry On


  • Tickets, confirmation and passport

  • Basic toiletries such as deodorant, toothbrush and tooth paste

  • A change of clothes in case your bags as delayed

  • A travel blanket or neck roll for that long flight

  • Camera

Check


  • A copy of your drivers license and passport number should those items get lost or stolen (a Dejanae Events suggestion)

  • Sunscreen and SPF lip balm

  • Portable speakers for your iPod

  • An extra tote w/ luggage tags for those items you might purchase while shopping

  • Lingerie you have received from your bridal shower


Until next time...WEDologize!

(photo credit - www.southpacific.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails