Thursday, January 21, 2010

Water + Candles

I always get asked by brides what can I do to make my tablescapes look fabulous, but my budget is limited. You can't make a mistake with using candles and water to accent your tables and windows. The drama and romance created from the twinkling candles reflecting off the water can transform any space into a spectacular site. I was just watching "Platinum Weddings" on WEtv and a eco-friendly bride spending almost a half a million on her wedding used soy-based candles, dramatic glass vases, votive candles, glass gems and a sprinking of rose buds per centerpiece. YES! And what makes water and candles such a "WOW factor" ? You can change up the centerpieces easily by using colored glass vases; adding crystal elements or flowers; or even a drop of food coloring to dye the water. The ideas are limitless on the vision you can create using water + candles. Check out the beautiful photos I found on http://www.weddingchannel.com/.





Until next time...WEDologize your budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails