Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscar Fashions Dejanae Events Style


I'm not a huge fan of actually watching the Oscars because I'm not a big movie-goer, but when it comes to the Red Carpet, I'm glued to the TV right until they make it into the auditorium!  Check out my favs and my major dislikes for fashion at The Academy Awards 2013.

Best Dressed Female -  Charlize Theron in Christian Dior Haute Couture
Best Dressed Male - George Clooney in Gucci

Best Dress Couple - Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan
Best Bridal Fashion -  Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
Best Accessory - Helen Hunts gorgeous necklace


Best Bridal Hair - Reese Witherspoon
Worst Dressed a.k.a Epic Fail - Anne Hathaway in Prada

Well those are my picks.  Let me know what you think.

Until next time...WEDologize!

(photo credits - Getty Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails