Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Bridal Tour Chicago!!!


I'm so excited that an event like this has come of life!!!  I have taught about this type of event for over 5 years, but never did I have a student grab the idea and move forward with it.  I'm then asked...why didn't I do it?  I simply responded, "I just don't have the time to give it my all."  So when I learned that Candace Polk, Publicist and Founder of GlitzPR was going to host this awesome event in Chicago...a HUGE smile came across my face and a sigh of...FINALLY!



Planning for a wedding can be stressful and if couples are not in tune with what their city has to offer, then they will want to attend The Bridal Tour on March 3, 2013.

The Bridal Tour is where it’s all about the bride and groom! An entire day of tastings, private venue go-sees, beauty sampling, one on one’s with some of Chicago’s Exclusive Wedding professionals, and the Bride and Groom will leave with a FAB Swag bag full of bridal and grooming treats!

The Details:
Don’t just read about it… experience this exclusive tour for yourself! On Sunday, March 3, 2013 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Windy City Limousines will chauffeur Brides, Grooms, Maids of Honor, mothers, fathers and best friends to tour our beautiful City via limo bus while sipping Champagne to visit fabulous spaces catering to weddings, taste delicious foods, and smell the aroma of freshly cut florals. The tour is designed to be small in numbers (approximately 50-60) to fully engage the couples as they find the right vendor for their special occasion.

The day winds down (between 3 to 5pm) with a Bridal Soirée at Loft on Lake designed to better understand each couples individual needs and for Brides and Grooms “to be” who are not able to attend the tour.


There are still a few tickets left and they can be purchased at:  http://www.thebridaltour.eventbrite.com.

Congrats Candace on bringing what I know will be a fabulous event to life!!!

Until next time...WEDologize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails