Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Dream 39th Birthday Celebration


As I wake up smiling this morning in celebration of my 39th birthday, I said to myself, "Self, if I were to have a birthday party...how would I celebrate?"  Well I see an intimate affair with about 15 of my closest friends and their spouse/partner.  The environment would be a loft-style space with a wonderful patio or deck over looking downtown Chicago.  The color scheme is red, black and platinum and all my fabulous guest MUST be dressed to the nine in their sexiest formalwear.  Champagne and wine from the bar would be flowing and we'd dine from 3-4 stations of my favorite fair.  And of course I'd have to have the most over-the-top birthday cake and desserts that would have my guests taste buds in a frenzy!!!  Then after all the laughter and fun as ended...me and my Boo Thang would head to O'hare for our 5 day get-away to Maui :)


But their will be no birthday party for me due my crazy schedule, but regardless...I'm so very thankful for seeing another year!!!

Until next time...WEDologize!

(photo credit:  cake - http://verusca.deviantart.com; dress - www.tumblr.com; necklace - www.katespade.com; shoe - Oskar Alvarado; tablescape - www.wedlux.com; drink - www.resepiibamku.blogspot.com; candles - www.stylemepretty.com; mini cakes - www.sprinklebakes.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails