Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pinterest Interest!!!


www.Pinterest.com/DejanaeEvents
 Are you familiar with Pinterest???  Well if you aren't, as a bride...or someone planning an event...I need you to crawl from up under that rock and get into the KNOW! LOL! Pinterest is awesome and my newest creative outlet for wedding vendors and brides.

So what is this Pinterest and how does it work?  Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web by "pinning" them into boards you have created. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.  When it comes to weddings, as a bride, you can now post the photos of your dream wedding and gather them all on one board or within multiple boards for later reference when meeting with vendors.

Check out a few of our most popular pinboards:

Showcases some of the most beautiful wedding cakes I've ever seen photographed!
My love of stationery is captured on this board
with some of the most beautiful and unique invitations I've ever seen
Showcasing stunning bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids.
What until you see them...WOW!
My most popular board among my followers.
This board captures the WOW Factor tablescapes.
View at your own risk...they are gorgeous!

And I'd like to post a disclaimer now - I can not be held responsible for the amount of hours you will spending pinning your dream wedding and other beautiful items that inspire you.  With 52 boards, over 3200 pins and almost 200 likes, I'm officially and pinning addict...and I wouldn't change it for the world! :)

Until next time...WEDologize!

(credits - http://pinterest.com/about/help/; www.pinterest.com/DejanaeEvents)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails