As you know, my bridal planner was launched this past March...the WEDology Notebook: For the Budget-Chic Bride, and although it's a GREAT purchase for the bride, I've had tons of planners pick up a copy as well. Many portions of the Notebook can be formulated into business modules for the aspiring planner. With that said, I've created a comprehensive 6-hour training seminar to give you some foundational elements to begin your business.
The topics include:
- The Role of a Wedding Planner - Defining your position to the bridal client
- Turning Your Passion into a Business - What business modules need to be in place to become successful
- The Initial Consultation - How to get the inquiring client to book your services
- Contracts and Packages - Real talk about a planner contract, vendor contracts and how to price your services
- Who's Your Bridal Client - Defining your market and ideal client
- Marketing Your Business - Effective marketing tools as well as the importance of public relations
- Social Media and Blogging - There's a science to learning this "free" marketing platform
- Expanding Your Business - Bringing in more dollars outside of your planning services
If you are serious in wanting to learn about the business, I invite you to attend the seminar. I'm sure you will not be disappointed. The early-bride special ends July 15th...so don't miss out (payment plans available).
Until next time...WEDologize!