Sunday, July 3, 2011

Yummy Fourth of July Dessert!

I'm sneaking this blog post in today because tomorrow I honestly plan on relaxing :) I know many of my readers are going to celebrate the holiday with family & friends, and food and drinks will play a major role. I found this awesome summer dessert on Bakers Royale that would make any strawberry-loving ADULT smile with glee. Enjoy!


Fourth of July Crème Filled Strawberries ~ Get patriotic with these adult easy red, white and blue dessert for your 4th of July barbeque or picnic. These vodka infused whip cream strawberries are the perfect way to enjoy a cocktail dessert!

4th of July Creme Filled Strawberries
No recipe just a few notes for this fast and easy dessert. A few notes:



  • Hull your strawberries and cut the bottom tips for a flat edge.

  • Add two tablespoons of vodka to every cup of whip cream.

  • Fill hulled strawberries with whip cream. I cheated and actually used Reddi Whip.

  • Toss the blueberries in an apricot sauce.

  • Top crème filled strawberries with blueberries.

  • Of course for an alcohol free version omit the vodka.
And I believe this dessert would be wonderful served or on display at a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner!

Until next time...WEDologize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails