- Make sure deliver fees are included in the quote and that you are aware of them before signing the contract. Consider paying for delivery of rental items; catering and alcohol; wedding cake; and florals and decor.
- Depending on the time of year you are getting married the coat check may need to be open and attended.
- Ask the reception venue about cake cutting fees for cakes brought into their establishment or if there is a fee for wrapping up cake for guests to take home versus serving it as dessert.
- Some hotels will charge for the delivery of welcome bags regardless if they are distributed at the front desk when guests check-in or if they are delivered to their room.
- When budgeting for wedding invitations...don't forget the cost of postage to mail them. Typically it's $.61 stamp to mail the entire ensemble and $.44 stamp for the reply card envelope. But it's always best to have a completely assembled wedding invitation weighed before purchasing.
Until next time...WEDologize!
(photo credit: www.onewed.com)