Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dancing With Daddy

While sitting in church a few Sunday's ago, I witnessed the beautiful relationship between a little girl and her daddy. She kept dropping her sippy cup and he kept picking it back up without hesitation. Then on the last time, she kissed his nose and he beamed with joy! Many bride's simply adore their fathers...like I do...and the Father & Daughter Dance has just as much meaning as her first dance with her husband.

Below I've listed a few of my favorites that work particularly well for the Father & Daughter Dance. But should you be having difficulties in making your selection, speak with your DJ or the band leader for some options. Then include your father in making the song selection as this will be the last dance he has with his little girl...as she's now become a wife.
  • "My Girl" - by The Temptations
  • "What a Wonderful World" - Louis Armstrong
  • "Daddy" - Beyonce
  • "Dance With My Father" - Luther Vandross
  • "Always Be My Baby" - Mariah Carey
  • "Someone to Watch Over Me" - Frank Sinatra
  • "Just The Way You Are" - Billy Joel
  • "Good Time" - Jackson 5
Until next time...WEDologize!

(Photo credit - Flickr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails