Wedding day is extremely hectic and fast pace...even with a wedding planner on your team :) While planning your fabulous wedding day, there are some things that tend to get left out or go unnoticed until the day you say "I Do". Check out the list below and add these simple tasks to your to-do list or to the to-do list of one of your wedding party members.
- Bring the marriage license to wedding rehearsal. Do not wait until wedding day to reveal this VERY important document to the officiant.
- Make sure to put the final payment and gratuities in sealed envelopes with the vendors name noted.
- If your make-up artist is not staying with you the entire day, make sure to have a small handbag that includes lipstick and/or lip gloss, plus face or translucent powder.
- Bring comfy shoes to change into during the dance portion of the wedding reception. It's better to have them onsite and not need them than to have blisters on your feet.
- Assign someone the task of transporting your wedding gifts home.
- If you have not checked into your wedding night suite prior to the ceremony, make sure to bring your overnight bag to the reception.
(photo credit - Ven Sherrod Photography)