Friday, November 30, 2012

...I Found It, You Pin It...Friday


I found this amazingness on Pinterest in my quest to find this week's Pin It Pic.  What caught my eye wasn't the amazing crystals hanging from the mirrored tiles or the low centerpieces flanked by gorgeous candlelight.  Nope, what caught my eye was the STUNNING pink up lighting give the room such a luscious glow! I'm all about adding lighting to any event because it can transform any space from drab to fab, also know as...WOW FACTOR! Enjoy!



Until next time...PIN IT and WEDologize!

(photo credit - Details Details)

1 comment:

  1. I loved this unique pink light too. Such a beautiful color for a wedding atmosphere. This post should be on every bride's wedding checklist. Also, if you need more inspiration about wedding decors, here is the decoration trends of the last year; event decor trends 2017

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails