Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WEDology Experience - Fall 2011




This post will not be for the budget-chic bride today, but for those men and woman who truly want to enter the arena of wedding planning. Outside of a solid wedding planning and event business for over 11 years, I pride myself on being an educator for the last 4 of those years here in the Chicagoland area. My passion stems from the desire to want those entering into this field to do it properly, fairly and drama-free where possible. Hence the creation of the WEDology Experience!!!


http://wedologyexperience2.eventbrite.com

As you know, my bridal planner was launched this past March...the WEDology Notebook: For the Budget-Chic Bride, and although it's a GREAT purchase for the bride, I've had tons of planners pick up a copy as well. Many portions of the Notebook can be formulated into business modules for the aspiring planner. With that said, I've created a comprehensive 6-hour training seminar to give you some foundational elements to begin your business.



Topics below are included for Full Day Experience. Half day session topics are noted:

  • The role of a wedding/event planner and the various hats they wear (morning)
  • How to turn your passion into a profitable business (morning)
  • The potential client approach and initial meeting (morning)
  • Contracts and how to receive compensation (morning)
  • Who's your ideal client (afternoon)
  • Marketing efforts and public relations for your wedding/event business (afternoon)
  • Benefits of social media and blogging (afternoon)
  • Expanding your wedding/event business offerings (afternoon)
If you are serious in wanting to learn more about the business, I invite you to attend this day of training.  In' sure you will not be disappointed.  The early-bird special ends October 21st...so don't miss out. 
(payment options available)

********************************************
See what people are saying about WEDology Experience Training Sessions:

"I am so glad I could be apart of such a phenomenal educational event. I obtained lots of valuable information. I so appreciate you!"  ~Vanessa A.
"Thank you! I'm beating myself up and trying to get my social networking life up to par now based on your teaching!" ~Christy T.
"I truly enjoyed attending your training session! It' was such a wonderful experience!" ~Amber S.




Until next time...WEDologize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails