This post will not be for the budget-chic bride today, but for those men and woman who truly want to enter the arena of wedding planning. Outside of a solid wedding planning and event business for over 11 years, I pride myself on being an educator for the last 4 of those years here in the Chicagoland area. My passion stems from the desire to want those entering into this field to do it properly, fairly and drama-free where possible. Hence the creation of the WEDology Experience!!!
As you know, my bridal planner was launched this past March...the WEDology Notebook: For the Budget-Chic Bride, and although it's a GREAT purchase for the bride, I've had tons of planners pick up a copy as well. Many portions of the Notebook can be formulated into business modules for the aspiring planner. With that said, I've created a comprehensive 6-hour training seminar to give you some foundational elements to begin your business.
Topics below are included for Full Day Experience. Half day session topics are noted:
- The role of a wedding/event planner and the various hats they wear (morning)
- How to turn your passion into a profitable business (morning)
- The potential client approach and initial meeting (morning)
- Contracts and how to receive compensation (morning)
- Who's your ideal client (afternoon)
- Marketing efforts and public relations for your wedding/event business (afternoon)
- Benefits of social media and blogging (afternoon)
- Expanding your wedding/event business offerings (afternoon)
(payment options available)
See what people are saying about WEDology Experience Training Sessions:
"I am so glad I could be apart of such a phenomenal educational event. I obtained lots of valuable information. I so appreciate you!" ~Vanessa A.
"Thank you! I'm beating myself up and trying to get my social networking life up to par now based on your teaching!" ~Christy T.
"I truly enjoyed attending your training session! It' was such a wonderful experience!" ~Amber S.