Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcoming 2011!!!

As we prepare to exit 2010 and enter into 2011, I want to say thank you to some VERY important people in my life!
  1. Thank you God for supplying all my needs in 2010. Without You, I would have certainly failed!
  2. Thanks to my 2010 couples!!! This has been one of the most wonderful years in business and I owe so much to my fabulous brides and grooms. I'm truly honored that you allowed Dejanae Events to be apart of your special day!
  3. Thanks to my vendors, old and new! The level of service you have extended my clients was simply impeccable and I could not have accomplished any wedding day without you!
  4. Thanks to my Twitter, Facebook and Blog Community! Having "cyber" met many of you this year, I truly appreciate the support and conversations.
And last but NEVER least, I'm so thankful for the support of my family, friends and Dejanae Events staff! I certainly could not have made it this far without each and everyone of you!!! You all know big things are on the radar with our wedding & social events planning, instructing two certification classes, the release of the "book", and I know you will continue to be by my side through it all. Love you!!!

Blessings everyone and Happy New Year 2011!!!

Until next time...WEDologize!!!

(photo credit - http://www.etsy.com/listing/63013723/new-years-eve-party-rounds-and-cupcake)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails