Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wedding Dress: To Belt or Not to Belt

My 10-week Wedding Planner Certification class of 8 concluded last night and for their final project, the students had to present a wedding based on a budget no less than $20,000, but no more then $60,000. And can I just say...I was simply blown away by their presentations! One of the ladies, Lindsey, actually created my dream wedding and she did an EXCELLENT job using the colors red and Tiffany blue, but what stuck out for me the most was how she added a belt to my simple, but elegant mini wedding dress.

We add this simple accessory to our everyday wear, so of course it just makes sense to add a belt or sash to the most demure wedding gown to make it speak even louder. Check out some of our favorite looks.





Until next time...WEDologize!
(photo credits: http://www.etsy.com/category/weddings/accessories)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails