Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Polish Those Nails!


In my past life I was a licensed nail professional :)  Yes, I've worn many hats on this journey of becoming a wedding and event planner.  But one thing I know for sure, you hands are going to be photographed a lot on wedding day...as you are getting dressed, during the ring ceremony and cutting of the wedding cake to name a few.

Take a peek at some of the natural nail designs you might consider on wedding day:


And my suggestion for a lasting, no-chip manicure for your wedding weekend...use CND's Vinylux System.  It's an awesome product that keeps your manicure looking fresh for at least 7-days and removes easily with Acetone.
 
Until next time...WEDologize!

(photo credits - Yahoo Shine; Pinterest; Brides.com; Bridal Frizz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails