Monday, October 1, 2012

Savvy Wedding Dessert Displays


If you have been following this blog, you know I'm a sweets, cake, cupcake and dessert junkie!  I've posted about the beauty of wedding cakes, exciting grooms cake, how to display wedding cakes and plenty more.  Well as I traveled the Internet this week, I found a few pretty cool ideas I'd like to share to spice up your dessert presentations.  Check them out:

Instead of having the cupcakes displayed on a tower, serve them to your guests
in wine glass with a personalized ribbon tied at the base.
STATEMENT PIECE!

Remove the plain white stick from your cake pops and add
WOW FACTOR by adding BLING sticks!

Really want to make those delish cupcakes and tasty treats
stand out in the crowd...or dessert table,
place them on these adorable pedestals!!! FABULOUS!


Until next time...WEDologize!

(Photo credit: black & white cupcake; bling sticks; pedestals)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails