I have listed a few registry tips to help you with this process:
- Register early in the planning process so you won't find it to be a tedious task later down the line
- At minimum, choose two stores to ensure your guests have various price ranges
- Choose stores that will have your registry posted online and the website is user-friendly
- Remember, registry information should not be included inside your wedding invitations. Word-of-mouth and wedding websites are the best options for spreading the word to those who want to purchase a gift or gift card.
- And have fun with it! Your registry is a wish list of items you want to enhance your home as Mr. & Mrs.
Until next time WEDologize!