Monday, May 17, 2010

Let 'Em Eat Wedding Cake!

For those that know me...know that I'm a cake junkie! I just love the taste and smell of sweet confections and in my opinion, it's doesn't get any better than the centerpiece of the wedding reception - THE WEDDING CAKE. So for the remainder of the May, I'm dedicating the WEDology Blog to wedding cakes and desserts at the reception.

Below are some beautiful cakes I stumbled upon on http://www.theknot.com/ with green and orange accents, and the cost effect use of fresh flowers. Note: any time you want to cut down on your cake budget, opt for fresh flowers over sugar flowers. The flowers are typically provided by your florist once you give them a sketch of your wedding cake and some times are discounted since you have already purchased your ceremony and reception flowers through them.


Until next time...WEDologize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails