Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fab Color Combos

Well I have met plenty of brides over the last few months that have started their wedding planning, but have not selected their wedding colors. You may think it's not important intially, but that is false because the colors you select will play a role in attire, florals, decor and cake. I have put together some palettes that compliment each other nicely...and they are bright and unique - my forte'.


1st row - cerise pink and turquoise (the Pantone 2010 wedding color of the year)
3rd row - tangerine and navy


1st row - red and tiffany blue
3rd row - lilac and lime

Comment and let me know your wedding color palette.

Until next time...WEDologize!

(image credits and board creation - http://www.stylemepretty.com/; fabric swatches - www.bbjlinens.com)

1 comment:

  1. Nice collaborations...I really love the tangerine and navy they really compliment each other well! The red and tiffany blue I love too! I'm kind of a bold type of girl. I'm planning a wedding now and their colors are terra cotta, chocolate brown, and white! Bold and fresh, its a fall wedding. I love brown with anything!

    Brittany!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails