Wednesday, November 30, 2016

31 Days of Blogging Is Coming Back!


Beginning tomorrow, I will be challenging myself to blog everyday for the entire month of December!  Once again, I'm very excited about the adventure as I initially challenged myself in December 2011 and 2014 to get my blog "wheels" turning.  I'm asking for your support in sharing WEDology Blog with your peers and anyone you know who may be getting married.



With engagement season upon us, I'd like to give the newly engaged couples some thoughtful ideas when it comes to adding those small details...or should I say...finishing touches to her wedding day.  There will be no uniform order for the posts other than seeing a post every day during December at approximately 9:00amCST.

Some of the topics will include:
fun favors,
the ceremony aisle,
capturing reception moments,
delicious cakes and desserts,
vendor questions,
fab fashion tips
...and plenty, plenty more!

Well let me get started...and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails