Wednesday, October 16, 2013

NYC Bridal Fashion Week


Once again...I was tracking #BridalMarket via social media over a span of 5 days :)  I promised myself that I will be in attendance come October 2014!  Anywho, I wanted to share some of the latest wedding gown trends I discovered for Spring 2014.
  • Lace hasn't gone anywhere, but laser cut patterns on wedding gowns are going to become a trend.
  • Dramatic headpieces, veils and combs will always be on trend.
  • The fabulous Vera Wang debuted coral and pink wedding gowns for the season.
  • We are seeing lots of jewels and embellishments on wedding gowns reminiscent of the 1920's.
  • The peplum "skirt" is still around although it wasn't one of my favorite trends last year.
  • New on the scene are gowns high in the front with a fabulous train the back.
To see tons of pictures of NYC Bridal Week, visit the hashtags #BridalMarket and #BridalFashionWeek to see thousands of photos and fashion show videos on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.


Until next time...WEDologize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails