Once again...I was tracking #BridalMarket via social media over a span of 5 days :) I promised myself that I will be in attendance come October 2014! Anywho, I wanted to share some of the latest wedding gown trends I discovered for Spring 2014.
- Lace hasn't gone anywhere, but laser cut patterns on wedding gowns are going to become a trend.
- Dramatic headpieces, veils and combs will always be on trend.
- The fabulous Vera Wang debuted coral and pink wedding gowns for the season.
- We are seeing lots of jewels and embellishments on wedding gowns reminiscent of the 1920's.
- The peplum "skirt" is still around although it wasn't one of my favorite trends last year.
- New on the scene are gowns high in the front with a fabulous train the back.
Until next time...WEDologize!