Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Best of 2012 Dejanae Events Style!


I'm so excited and thankful when I reflect back on the wonderful year of press and media for Dejanae Events!!!


The year started off fabulous when I was told by Chicago Style Weddings Editor that I was one of six selected to be apart of the Designer's Challenge.  My team was awesome and I thank them so much for bringing my vision of Refreshingly Simple to life!!!  And to top it off, I'm also a featured contributor of the magazine and was quoted 11 times in various articles.  Then I woke up in April and learned I was tagged in a post on Facebook from Stacie Francombe's Inspire Smart Success blog that I was selected as an "Wedding Entrepreneur That Inspires"! WOW!  I was also quote in the inaugural issue of Inspire Smart Success magazine and just recently in the Fall 2012 have a full page article that I wrote entitled, "Marketing To Make Happen". YES!

2012 got even better because I was selected as Best of Weddings 2012 in the Wedding Planners category as well as had a full page feature in the Fall/Winter The Knot Chicago apart of the Wedding Planners Dish.  Then I forged a wonderful relationship with Wedding Guide Chicago and was asked to create a Partyscape for their Winter/Spring edition that I entitled, "Cocktails With Details" which can be seen on pages 140-141!  But it doesn't stop their, I'm also now the Co-Host of a Webisode called, "The Wedding Planners" where we talk about "all things weddings" on a monthly basis.

And to top off 2012, I hosted two Wedology Experience training workshops for aspiring wedding and event planners and I have a MAJOR announcement coming out this month.  Last, I was called by one of The Knot Editors and was told that not only has Dejanae Events been selected for the 3rd time in a row as Best of Weddings for 2013, but I'm also an Editor's Pick!  Amazing and Blessed!!!

I'm so excited about 2012 and all its blessings, but I know the best is yet to come in 2013!!!


Until next time...WEDologize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails