- Change your gown and make another entrance. Ladies, change from the princess-look of the ceremony into something sexy and easy to dance in at your reception. It always puts a smile on the groom's face.
- Plan out your first dance. I once had a couple that choreographed their entire routine to Michael Jackson and the guests loved it...and I think they had fun as well.
- Create a slide show. This is a great opportunity to create a buzz and laughter during the cocktail hour or while guests eat dinner during the reception.
- Add an element of specialty lighting. Pink and amber tones (according to The Knot) can soften the reception space and add real elegance.
- Bring a show. Adding a comedian, impersonator or dancers can only enhance the celebration with a lot of laughter and smiling faces.
Until later...plan the best wedding celebration without breaking the bank.