Monday, October 28, 2013

WGC Partyscape: Cocktail With Details


I had the most fabulous team of vendors to help me in creating my latest Partyscape for Wedding Guide Chicago which I titled "Cocktails With Details".  The inspiration comes from an increase in the number of cocktail receptions to celebrate a couples wedding nuptials. Rich colors, gorgeous flowers and delicious desserts makes this style of reception over-the-top fabulous! Take a look:












I'd like to personally thank my team of vendors for bringing this vision to life:
Location:
Eaglewood Resort & Spa

Photography:
Artistic PhotoGraphics

Floral Design:
Jane's Blue Iris
Cake:
Luscious Layers Bakery

Invitations & Favors:
CT-Designs & Calligraphy

Tableware & China:
Classic Party Rentals

Linens:
Classic Party Rentals
Videography:
Wedding Connections

Look for our newest Partyscape coming to Wedding Guide Chicago in December!!!
 
Until next time...WEDologize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails