Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WGC Partyscape - Urban Tranquility


I decided when selected to do a 2013-1014 Partyscape for Wedding Guide Chicago that I wanted to do something completely out of the norm for my company.  Many...actually most of our clients are traditional in ceremony and scream modern, elegance for their reception.  So with that said, I could never get my arm completely around using natural elements and the rustic motif.  So I decided to challenge my thought process and created...URBAN TRANQUILITY.  Take a peek:




Special thanks to the vendors that pulled this design together.  Working with each of you was truly a great experience!

Photography & Location:
Kevin Kuster, Creator Photography
Floral Design:
Elegant Petal
Invitations & Favors:
Carol Woldhuis Designs
Cake:
Elysia Root Cakes
Tableware, Linens & Chairs:
Classic Party Rentals
Videography:
Ken Plikhuhn, Wedding Connections


Until next time...WEDologize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails